How to track your progress with the Dashboard
Step 1: Visit the LoomVue Web App at https://app.loomvue.com
Step 2: Click on the Dashboard menu item in the sidebar.
Step 3: View statistics about your use of LoomVue for the past 7 days.
- Minutes Read: Total minutes spent reading with the LoomVue Browser Extension turned on.
- Min. Practices: Total minutes spent answering quiz questions in the Practice section of the LoomVue Web App.
- Words Favorited: Total number of words favorited while reading.
- Points Earned: Total points earned by answering quiz questions correctly.
- Words Mastered: Total words mastered. A word is mastered when you earn enough points on quiz questions for the word.
Step 4: View the Daily Breakdown graphic that shows minutes spent on practice quizzes (light blue) and reading with LoomVue (dark blue). Data is shown for each of the past 7 days, or 30 days if you click on the PAST 7 DAYS drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the Daily Breakdown graph.
We are committed to help you in your quest to learn a new language by making it as natural, effective, and fun as possible.
King’s Peak Technology, Inc. © 2021